(OLNEY) The Olney Fire Department was called out twice in the last 24 hours. The first call at 8:31 yesterday (Thursday) morning was to the Dollar General Store at 1815 East Main Street in Olney to the call of smelling a gas odor. A gas leak was discovered at the meter and repairs were made quickly by Illinois Gas Company. There were no injuries and there was no damage to the building, The firemen and other emergency personnel were on the scene for around 45 minutes. The second call came in at 2:31 yesterday (Thursday) afternoon to the house at 823 South Whittle Avenue where a bathroom fire had already been contained and extinguished by the time firemen arrived. There were no injuries as the house was ventilated to remove the smoke. The firemen were on the scene for around 45 minutes.